Here uis the lowdown on what we will be doing .. right im off to sort through my button tin .. Oh the joy :)
The Fall in Love with Buttons Swap is one-to-one; that is, each participant will be paired up with a swap partner. We will each alter an Altoids tin, filling it with autumn colored or autumn themed buttons, and send it to our partner!
- Use any buttons you love for the swap -- they need not be new and they need not be vintage. You might want to do some of both.
- As aforementioned, the theme is "Fall" so that means colors you associate with the season: yellows, oranges, greens, browns, reds, etc. Buttons can be shaped like leaves, acorns, baskets, scarecrows, ETC. Try to include your most interesting and delightful, quality buttons!
- Please be sure to send a minimum of 40 buttons in your tin! You can include more if they fit, but the tin should be full, and still able to close snugly.
- How to participate:
- Email me at email@example.com by Friday, September 23, 2011, with the following information: your name, your mailing address, your blog address if you have one, and whether or not you would be willing to swap internationally
- I will email you the name of your partner on Saturday, September 24, 2011.
- Complete your swap, photograph it, and get it in the mail to your partner on or before Friday, October 21, 2011
- After you hear from your swap partner that they've received it, visit the Flickr site I've created, Button Floozies Swap, and upload the photos you took of your swap so we can all see!