Friday 5 October 2012

Chopper Group .. Thursday

 



Hello my bloggy friends, i didn't post last night as on a Thursday night i go to Chopper Group .. its basicly a group of about 10 or so that meet at different pubs around Lancashire, then we ride around.. its a glorified pub crawl really!!
But i love it :)

Mine is a Mark 3 Limited Edition Ben Sherman, the gears are on the handlebars, and the frames are lighter. I would love an original Mark 1 or 2 but i will have to save up alot for one of those!!
 
We all rode the lights at Blackpool in August ... it was fab! thats me with the blonde hair taking a breather lol ..
 

 
 
 
 

 

1 comment:

  1. What a cool thing to do. I remember riding my best mates chopper back in the 70's - I always wanted one but got a girlie bike instead :(

    ReplyDelete